That was addicting
The fact that I just spent half an hour of my life on this game to get to level 25, was pretty fun. Non-stop wave after wave, the only breathing time was when you had the ability to level up. However, I'm sure everyone else has done this, but doing the lazer eye with the shoop da whoop, freezes longcat into invurnable nothingness. Definitely was a mood killer. Mark my words though, I will beat this game.
...but completely epicly win. How to review this is beyond me, but pretty much you have everything. Cock jokes, porn, and random useless humor. Oh, and don't forget Jasper the kick-ass stingray and the squids of random squidiness. 5/5 and 10/10.
Thanks dude, Jasper lives in my basement ;D
One of the most epic games on Newgrounds.
I can say this without being thrashed by most users. This is one hell of a game. It combines tower defense games (never played them), tactical intuition (ret placement and traps), and a shooter. Yes, it does get repetitive, but seriously, there's enough content to be happy, like say getting all of your defenses to level 8 before stage 70. I was very entertained with it, and pretty much have been playing it all day today. It was and still is that addictive. Good job.
That was an entertaining 2 minutes that I spent on this. I especially like the transition from daytime to nightime. The only problem is the infinitely abyss that you fall into. Also, the pirahnas don't do anything to you. With this, you should definitely try making a game out of it. Improve the engine, and figure out something cool to do with it. Goodluck on your next game.
Better than the last.
It was an enjoyable game. I like the different modes, the shield, and even the difficulty. I hope there is a 3rd Blue Ball coming soon. Maybe if you figure out how to do a multiplayer setting on the next flash, you could have a multi-survival mode where every 20 seconds, instead of a shield, you launch a ball of that is yours out to make it tougher for people.
I think this is the final BlueBall, no others. Il try making some different games thought...
That was a very good dress up game. Better than most now-a-days. Everything was so detailed, and almost everyhthing could be mized and matched. I really enjoyed the 8 minutes I spent on this, I hope that you will continue dishing out more like these.
This game is brilliant on too many degrees... but lacks in a few good points too. I'll break it down.
Alpha!- The controls are sublime. The interface is relatively easy to work with, and it keeps the game flowing smothly.
Bravo!- The Customization was very well designed... almost like Call of Duty 4 or Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Unlock classes to gain more items, yay!
Unrealism- The Realistic difficulty mode I thought in my opinion would be like a few shots to anybody, and they would die. Not in this case. When I hear or read realistic, I want it to be like Rainbow Six Vegas, or Call of Duty 4's hardcore mode.
SAWed off- The SAW should be able to kick a lot lead into enemies. And it's a 5.56mm round, which is quite damaging. The M16 fires the same round, and it does -34hp on realistic. The SAW does -24hp. Please fix it.
No cover for you- ok, so one of my guys is prone... behind a short brick wall, and they can shoot through it?! Only 12.7mm (.50 cal) rounds can do that! So that's aggrovating.
That's really all. This is a very excellent game, and definitely deserves to be on the front page. Just a few things that were bothersome, but they are on hurdles on the awesomeness of this game. I recommend it for everybody who loves COD4, R6 Vegas 2, and Strategy games.
This game was very excellent. I really wasn't expecting a new one, so this was cool to see first before it is/was front paged.
Here's the awesome:
1) Gears of War Vision: It was cool to see your logo as you continue to take damage, and even cool to see it fade away. That has to be one of the coolest things I've seen in a flash. Kudos.
2) So many guns! So little pockets: The guns were excellent, and what was probably better is that you only could have two, so you would have to pace yourself in the mindlessness.
3) Unreal Thing-Thing!: Every time I got to a new area, the action never died out. The blood never stopped pouring. The brains never stopped exploding. It was awesome to see everything so ultraviolent now. Yay!
The not Awesome:
1) From Death til you part: Dying was sometimes overly easy. The second elevator ride showed me that, and there was never any breathers. And then it returned you to the menu, which was slightly annoying, but can be overcomed.
2) 100 dead, 0 ammo: That was annoying. I pick up a gun, and I'm like, "Woohoo! AK-47! Time-to-kick-the-ass!" But then 7 goons later and I'm picking up magnums, 5.56mm rifles, and everything but the 7.62mm ammo. Seriously... wtf. But it was bearable, because there were so many other weapons to choose from.
3)Oxygen-Tank needed: There was never an oppurtunity to take a breather, gather my wits, and hurdle over the bodies that kept on pouring on. There was only one part, where there were no enemies whatsoever, and no ammo to be collected. I mean, I need to time to gather ammo, and keep killing later.
1) Not sure if anyone noticed... but the .308 caliber rifles and the 7.62mm rifles can both fire the same ammo in real life... Want to know why... because they are. That kind of threw a "WTF?! Aren't the .308 and the 7.62 round the same?!"
2) It took way too much time to beat up everyone with a lead pipe... a LEAD PIPE by all things. I don't want them to die by lead poisoning, but by a caved-in head.
This game was awesome, and everything looked excellent and refined, but it still has its flaws that could be tackled. So I give a 10/10 for the good stuff, and 5/5 for other good stuff.
Cool, but flawed.
It is a pretty cool concept, have a whole bunch of worm like things kill each other only if you get them 3 in a row. And that is what bothers me. You have to have 3 in a row, not connected to each other. But other than that, it is cool.
It can be better. Such as more of, well everything. More hair, clothes, and probably better graphics. You seem to be on the right idea, but you need more work on this. Try seeing what Dress my Babe 6 has, and see what you could do to build on that, and maybe make it better.
Better luck next time.
thanks for the advice xD
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.